Thursday, June 19, 2008

Love Quotes

Luv25

When i saw you i was afraid to talk to you...
when i talked to you i was afraid to hold you...
When i hold you i was afraid to love you
Now that i love you im afraid to lose you.

**********************************************************************************

A Cute Guy Can Open Up My Eyes, A Smart Guy Can Open Up My Mind,
But Only A Sweet Guy Can Open My Heart.

**********************************************************************************
I Cry For The Times That You Were Almost Mine,
I Cry For The Memories I've Left Behind,
I Cry For The Pain, The Lost, The Old, the New..
I Now Cry For The Times I Thought I Had You

*********************************************************************************
I want to be happy because hes happy
But how can I be happy knowing im not the one making him smile.

********************************************************************************
It takes 3 seconds to say 'I Love You' but a lifetime to prove it.

*******************************************************************************

No comments: